Sunday, March 20, 2011

Three Facts

James 5:1-6

Fact 1.
I've been thinking a lot about money.  A wedding.  Clothes for all the pre-wedding events.  Moving.  Buying gifts.  Buying earrings.  Buying furniture.  I make and remake the budget.  I really need all of my deposit back on the apartment.  And in the midst my friends are having a garage sale to help pay for a surgery.

Fact 2.
If you made less than $9,350 in 2010 you don't have to bother filing taxes this year.  And that is probably one of the few good things about only making $9,350.  It's not a lot.  Not a lot at all.  Yet, in 100 countries it's more than the average income.  I looked it up.

Fact 3.
And I don't know that anyone in America would call me a hoarder of wealth.  But man... packing all these boxes means I'm a hoarder of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment